Who doesn’t love a delectable, super cheesy slice of pizza, specially if it’s loaded with equally delicious selection of toppings? And if those cheesy treats come served as mini individual bites, they would be a more than perfect snack for those little kids and the adults alike.
In fact, adorning the table as a plateful of appetizers, they won’t fail to delight the guests at just about any gathering. Topped with loads of cheese and pepperoni, these Deep Dish Mini Pizzas feature a yummy crispy crust made out of crescent roll dough, and you can put them together at home in no more than 25 minutes.
Recipe is inspired by
Deep Dish Mini Pizzas Recipe
Ingredients To Make 12 Mini Pizzas
- A Pack of Crescent Roll Dough
- Lots of Pepperoni Minis
- Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Pizza Sauce
Steps Of Preparation:
- Allow the oven to preheat at 375 degrees F.
- Spray some cooking spray on a muffin tin.
- Place the crescent roll dough on a cookie sheet.
- If you are making mini pizzas, cut out 12 circles from the dough, and if you are planning to prepare larger pizza muffins, cut the dough into 12 individual squares.
- Line the bottom of 12 muffin cups with the round dough cut-outs. Overlap the corners if you are using square-shaped cut-outs in order to get an even top edge.
- Spread some cheese, followed by adding some pizza sauce on the cheese layer. Cover the sauce with another layer of cheese.
- Add 4-5 mini pepperoni slices or your choice of toppings on each of the pizzas.
- Allow the mini pizzas to bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees F until the pizza crust turns golden brown and you see little bubbles popping in the cheese.
- Let the muffin tins sit in the oven for five more minutes before finally pulling your mini pizzas out.
And your homemade treat is ready to savor ! What a thing of beauty that comes with an equally amazing flavour!